Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Nerves

A few posts ago, I talked about Jason applying for a job in Utah . . . well, he got a call about two weeks ago to schedule an interview and it's tomorrow.

I am nervous and excited and nervous. Yes, I know I said that twice.

The call has given me hope, and I'm trying to be prepared for the possibility that he won't get the job. But I also have hope and faith that maybe this is what is supposed to happen. That we might end up staying in Utah for good.

I have done so much more research on homes in the area and on buying a house. Like LOTS! The idea that we could have a house next year is so thrilling! And scary. I know it will be a lot of stress and a lot of work. Which is why I am trying to get ready now. Which is why I'm trying to make sure we are careful with our money, and putting money away for our future home so we can be at more ease.

I know Jason will do well. He's a fantastic teacher and that goes by his students reviews of him, not just me saying it. :) He's super talented and works hard. Last year when he had an interview, he went all the way to the final two! Obviously he didn't get the job, but that was ok with us since they would have wanted us to move in a week, with 3 kids that would have been even more stressful. But this time, it's a job we really want, they aren't trying to find a Spanish professor last second, and we like the area already. :)

Trying to just keep an open mind and open heart.

Whatever happens I know that we will be ok. It would be pretty awesome if we stayed in Utah though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment