Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My 2011 in a minute

So I took this idea from my sister, who took it from my aunt . . . . :)

I became a mommy this year when my first child was born, my son, Alyxander in February. He is such a cutie and puts a smile on my face. Jason and I celebrated our 1st year of marriage to each other in May by visiting the Anniversary Inn which I totally recommend for any married couple. :) My little family and I had the opportunity to live in Japan over the summer due to Jason's internship, teaching little kids English. It was quite an adventure, I grew to love the people there but had a hard time with the food and humidity not to mention the language barrier. By the time we got back from Japan, Alyx was saying ma ma. Jason and I visited Las Vegas as a getaway from life and celebration to me quitting my job. We celebrated Alyx's first Christmas with our families.

Ok, I know there wasn't too many exciting details there. But actually there was quite alot that happened. It's just that once you become a parent, your world revolves around your kids. So this year held a bunch of awesome things. :) Just watching Alyx grow up has been an adventure and he's just beginning.

2 comments:

  1. Details, no. Exciting, yes. But details aren't for year-in-a-minute. ;)

    ReplyDelete