Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My baby boy is growing up

So it's been a while since I have blogged about my family life. My apologies, I really meant to blog a few times, but life has gotten in the way and so many things have been happening.

Alyx is now 1 years old. Really he's thirteen months and a half or so. lol. I've come to appreciate Alyx more than I ever thought I could, due to some recent happenings in my life (will talk about that later in the next blog) and how much I love him and am grateful that he came into my life in the form of a little boy.

Alyxander Michael Wilber, how did he grow up so fast?! He came into the world as one of the most alert babies I know. Always looking around at people and things. Said 'ma ma' at 6 months and crawling at 7. Now he's soon to be walking in a week or so as he is constantly standing and taking steps. He says 'uh oh' and we're trying to teach him 'da da'. Such a happy little guy who loves his family and laughs every day, as well as making others smile and laugh. He is a world traveler already and will continue to travel in the next few years of his life. To one or two other states and maybe another country!!! YAY!! Not only that, but Alyx is very very tuned in with emotions. He loves giving hugs and is so precious to me. I love my little boy.

Here's just a few favorite pics in the first year of his life . . . .













would have other pictures but I can't find them at the moment . . . grrr. Just know that he's a handsome stud and has an adorable smile. :) He's also looking more like a little boy and losing his baby look.


1 comment:

  1. You did make us a cute little boy! I can't believe he's a talker...maybe record that and post it for those of us not close by... :)

    ReplyDelete