Sunday, January 29, 2012

Working out and gettin into shape. :)

Sooo I've had a gym membership for a couple of months now and just used it for the first time yesterday. It felt great! I mean I might've been kinda shaky and looking pretty stupid trying to stay standing after I got off the machine (dunno what it's called). It wasn't the treadmill, not the bike, kinda like a smooth walking thing amabob. lol. But after supporting myself and doing a few stretches I was fine, just thirsty.

Anyway I got to thinking that I would like to record how far I run, how many calories I burn, and the time I do it in. Just wish I thought of that last night. :(

Not like I think you would be interested in the outcome each time, but hey, I was pretty proud of myself for doing so much when I haven't done that kind of thing in a long time, being a mom and all. ;)

Day 1 at the gym
Miles: Over 3
Calories: 400 something
Time: 1 hour

:)  So not saying I'll do this every time I work out. But it's nice to show off progress. Next time I'll get exact numbers. Maybe I'll even lose a few pounds, YAY!!! Time to get in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment