Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another year gone

I feel old . . . not old old, but sometimes I wonder, how did I grow up and another year passing without me really thinking about it? Sometimes it's weird to think about that I'm married and have a baby and have gone through a lot of crazy fun adventures and horrible living nightmares and I'm just in my early twenties. 

I joke that even though it's my birthday today, I'm not going to turn another year older till the time I was born. Doesn't that make sense? Cause technically I'm still 21. :) hehe. 

I remember when I was young . . . er, my mom would let me wait up till the time I was born. Some years it wasn't so easy, even if it's not super super late. But I remember how excited I was and how it was in a way a present to me. Sometimes my mom would watch the clock with me. But now that I'm married and living away, if she's not asleep, she'll send me a text and celebrate with me that way. 

I don't know what all the plans are for today. Since I left it in Jason's hands. :) I do know that we're going shopping for shoes. YAY! lol. Also he made me blueberry waffles this morning. Later for dinner we might go to  Tucanos, I love that place!!! AND!!! Jason said that he would make me brownies or cookies (not much of a cake person). 

I know how MUCH you would love for me to go on and on and on. But really I must go, for I am tired. The one time I should be able to sleep in, my body decides to stay awake for almost two hours after Jason got up and went to work (he gets up at 3:40 in the morning). So ugh. I will now say goodnight, er goodbye. :)

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing...I'm not my new number until the time I was born. :)

    Happy Birthday! Hope it's the best of days!

    ReplyDelete