Thursday, May 17, 2012

So much to say, in the month of May. hahaha.

Ok, sorry about that. Just seemed to come to me. :)

Anyway, besides birthday and wedding anniversary and mother's day. WHEW! Today is another sort of special day, three years ago, I met my sweet and good-looking husband!! :) I'm not going to tell the story again, if you want to know how we met, you can read it here.Our story. So I'm really looking forward to the future and seeing what will happen in the next couple years.

But besides that, I also wanted to bring up Alyx . . . of course. It seems to me that he just walks when he wants to. He doesn't walk all the time yet, but just when he feels like it. Two days ago, he walked a LOT!! It seems like every twenty minutes (or less) he was standing up and taking steps all around our house. I caught a video but  it won't let me play it on here. So we will try again to get it on here later (with Jason's help, I'm sure). Another thing about Alyx, lately he seemed to be super cranky, even when it wasn't close to nap time and after he was fed and changed. So I checked on his teething status, knowing that he had a molar still breaking through his gums. Well it was poking through and looking about half way done. But I noticed something, he has TWO other molars coming in!!! My poor boy! So after those two are done, he will have a total of five molars besides the front teeth that he has.

Something I've been looking forward to is next week . . . it has beautiful beaches, several theme parks to go to, a gorgeous temple that is described as a castle and Jason's parents are bringing all of us and his siblings to go for a vacation there for a whole week plus a few days!! CALIFORNIA here we come!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to have some good amount of family time. I'll have to let you know about the trip when we come back of course. My biggest hope for this trip besides having fun, is to have some of Jason's family watch Alyx for a bit while Jason and I do a short session in the temple. I mean, I don't know when I'll have an opportunity like that again. The San Diego temple is amazing, last time I was there I did baptisms with my mom for my graduation trip (for High School). So if I do sealings or endowments with Jason, I'll really be in heaven. :) I would like to get a nice tan too though. ;)

Now if only I can get in shape and lose that baby fat and extra pounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment