Monday, April 27, 2015

Graduating for the last time!

I am SO incredibly proud of my husband!! :)

Jason has worked really hard to graduate and now has his Master's!! It was awesome to see him walk this past week at the Marriott building. His parents and my mom were there with me as well as a handful of my siblings. They all helped take care of Alyx and William during the graduation. I had a wonderful time too! When the speeches were all done, I debated getting out of my seat and climbing the stairs and walking all the way to the opposite side and down more stairs to take a picture of him. My mother-in-law offered to do it for me, but I really wanted to do it myself.

Well I did it! I was really rushing and trying to take it easy at the same time, and I barely made it! I was walking down the stairs when I heard his name called and I let out a little wahoo. lol. I made it to the bottom and tried to steady myself to take come clear pictures of him walking across.

Yeah, they didn't turn out too well.

 BUT! That didn't matter, because when he saw me standing there, he smiled one of his happiest smiles, and I couldn't help but feel butterflies at the sight. He came over to me and gave me a kiss, and then another and left me smiling. Seriously perma grin, cloud 9 feeling. One of the ladies standing with all the other parents/spouses made a comment that she would've totally taken that picture for me. I smiled and laughed, wishing it was captured on my camera but knowing there was no way we could have really caught the moment. I thanked her and headed back to my seat. The workout was more than worth it. My happiness at seeing Jason's smile and getting his kisses were etched in my heart. I later asked him if he had expected to see me there and told me he didn't. Hence why he smiled that way. It was incredible! :)

Later after the grand graduation of the Humanities had finished I surprised him with a party for him at home. :) Super awesome day for my super awesome, incredibly handsome and smart husband, whom I love with all my heart and soul. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment