Thursday, July 2, 2015

Power of my children

Did you know my boys have superpowers?

Well they do . . . . no seriously! I'm not the only one who thinks so.

All children have energy. Some more than others, but no joke, Alyx has ALMOST boundless energy, That kid is hard to tire out!! But not only that, he can turn his puppy dog eyes on you and it is hard to resist his cute little face. I never knew children could learn that at such a young age.

William will amaze you with his love and smiles. His hugs and kisses have great healing powers. I've known scary people melt from his hug. Also when you are in so much pain or really really down, he will cheer you right up. He loves to cuddle, which for me is a VERY important characteristic. I am a HUGE cuddler and sometimes it is very much a need in my life to cuddle with someone I love and who loves me.

Vincent . . . . awww my little sweet baby boy, he has his mother wrapped around his little finger. Close to 2 months and he has such power over me. IT is EXTREMELY difficult for me to put him to bed. I can be super dead tired at night and I'll end up staying up just watching him smile at me. He has been doing more baby babble so we will sometimes have mini conversations too. Or during the daytime, he will just lie against my chest, perfectly happy to sleep there and even when I should be cleaning or doing other things, I'll just let him rest there for a while and I can't get him in his crib!!! He's so freaking adorable and I love holding him! :)

I'm sure that this is just the beginning of their powers as they will learn more with time. They are so dear to me and help Jason and I so much. I never imagined my life could be this wonderful. But I'm happy and look forward to our future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment