Monday, June 13, 2011

Busy Busy Busy ME!!

So ever since December . . . or was is January? I have known there was a good chance of me going to Japan, now it's not just a possibility anymore, it's reality. So what am I doing a week and a half away from going to a foreign country? haha. Not packing. I'll be doing that pretty soon though. I have been doing alot of cleaning though. Every room, scrubbing and doing whatever it needs, getting it ready for whoever will take over the place.


My husband has landed a wonderful opportunity to do an internship over there. Teaching little kids English. It'll be cute to see that happen. It's been one of his biggest dreams to go over there and now we will, with our cute baby boy. But I have no idea what is in store for me!! The opposite side of the world, where I don't know the language that well, and far apart from my family and friends. I know a few common phrases and how to say that I don't speak Japanese, but I'm hoping to get by and have some good adventures. I'll try to give some updates while I'm over there, but we'll see how it goes.


Another adventure will be to fly on an airplane. I have flown. It's just been ten or so years and I just had to worry about coloring or talking to my sister for fun. Now, I will be on the longest flight in my life with a four month old baby to take care of. Hopefully he will still keep on being the angel baby that he is while on a plane.


I know it will be memorable and that it will be a good experience. I mean who gets to live in a country like Japan for two months?!?! That doesn't happen to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your time there...it will be over before you know it. and take loads of pictures!

    ReplyDelete