Monday, June 13, 2011

Tummy Time

So I just had a wonderful moment of pure mommy happiness and joy. lol.


I had put my son Alyx on his stomach to give him tummy time. He was talking, and smiling at me and I was just playing with him when he almost rolled over!! The closest he's ever come to rolling over and I got excited and texted Jason telling him so. Not even a minute after that, Alyx just rolled over to his back. I couldn't believe it!! But yet I could, I knew Alyx was a smart and strong little guy. After calming down just a little (that was really hard to do) I called Jason and told him. Then called my mom and Jason's mom and told them the good news. 


Anyway, besides bouncing around like the proud parent I am. I had to blog about it. Haha, so ya. This was a more exciting day than I thought it would be. :)

2 comments:

  1. I miss my grandson! :) <3 oh, and my daughter too, of course... ha ha ha... ;)

    ReplyDelete