Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hot + Humid = Sauna!!!!!

So ever since day 1 . . . when we stepped off the plane into Japan, we have commented on the humidity. Jason and I joked that Japan was like a sauna . . . well it really is!!!

We had to walk for three hours around Hirakata to get food and other supplies we needed to survive while in Japan. Let me tell you, even with the clouds blocking the sun most of the time and a nice breeze once in a while that felt soooo good . . . it didn`t help too much of how tired and ridiculously sweaty we were once we got back to our temporary home. That`s just our first walk!! Even while chilling in our building, the only cool room is our `bedroom`. The whole place is hot and you can feel the moisture in the air and rolling down your brow and neck . . . ya well I guess that`s the sweat.

Anyway, I was thinking about weighing myself and seeing the difference of how much weight i`ll lose from when I arrived to Japan until when I head back to home sweet home in the U.S.A. I was kinda wanting to lose the rest of the baby fat and some extra fat around my waist. Guess I found the perfect solution, live in Japan and take a walk every few days.

2 comments:

  1. is your hair getting curlier in the humidity? my normally straight hair gets coarse and kinky...weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda hard for me to notice, my hair got curlier after Alyx was born. So hard to notice if its even more so now. Also, I tend to keep my hair up more often because it`s so hot.

    ReplyDelete