Friday, August 17, 2012

Skin Care

Everyone has heard that they need to take care of their skin, it's common knowledge, but that doesn't mean everyone does it or that we do it all the time. Well I've taken care of my skin off and on over the years, making sure I put sunscreen on, cleaning and moisturizing my face and trying to get rid of stupid annoying imperfections.

Recently after researching about a lot of stuff on line and what would be best for MY skin, I bought only one product, I already had my moisturizer and cleanser and found the rest of the stuff I would need to help with my face in my kitchen. YES, my kitchen!!! 

Simple products like sugar, milk, honey, lemon juice, olive oil, oatmeal, yogurt and avocado and a combination of a few can be turned into a scrub, mask or some other treatment to help your face. The results are AMAZING!! I started a week ago and love the look and feeling that I get after it's done. I even put the sugar mixture scrub on my legs and arms and Jason notices the difference too. Lol. So I'm hoping that maybe after a month or two of taking care of my skin daily and sticking to it, I'll start to look better and maybe keep myself looking young and beautiful for life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment