Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stupid nightmares

So I've reached the stage in pregnancy where I'm getting enough weight 'in front' to make me restless, wake up several times in the night and sometimes gives me pain. AS IF that wasn't bad enough . . . recently I've had a few nightmares that make me want to curl up and cry and won't let me go back to sleep. You know what I mean, they just stay on your brain, even when you're trying to think of happy things. So you end up waking up and tossing and turning for half an hour or so attempting to go back to sleep but you end up just thinking about your nightmare that whole entire time. Ya, that's when you need to get up and just start your day. So that's what I did.

Anyway, so I'm normally tired from lack of sleep these days but it doesn't help when I have nightmares that make me feel as if I'm an inch tall, if that. Not like I'm saying that was what my nightmare was about, ha ha, just that those who I really care about making me an outcast kinda thing, which is actually how I feel about things sometimes. Funny how things in reality can get twisted and be made worse in nightmares than they really are. Actually not so funny, but you get the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment