Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Professor Wilber

So Jason has now finished his first week as a teacher! I'm so proud of him. :) He is teaching Spanish 105 while going to school as well. So far he has enjoyed it, from what I can tell. He is working hard to help teach his students Spanish and working on his Master's program. I've tried to help where I can. Massage him (almost every day), give him input and suggestions if needed, and help create some slide shows on his computer.

Here is my handsome husband for his first day of work/school. Since he works at school. ;)

We're also hoping and praying he can get a grant or two next spring. There is one where we can get around $15,000 for whatever we need, (a new car would be nice) or $5,000 to spend while living in a foreign country for two months that would help him for his thesis. So who knows? We might live in Spain or Portugal or somewhere like that a few months after the baby is born. Which would be pretty funny since we went to Japan a few months after Alyx was born. I just hope we don't always keep that tradition up since it's really hard to travel with a little baby and adjust to a whole new time change, but this time we would be traveling with a toddler AND a baby. Oh boy. lol. But I really am excited for the possibility to live in another country, especially since this time I could understand the language a whole lot better than when I lived in Japan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment