Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Way excited! SUPER EXCITED!

Can you tell? I'm just a little excited. lol. Like ALOT!!!

Tomorrow I'm finding out if I'm having another son, or my first daughter!! WOOT!!

I have had a countdown since I set the appointment up, and then with each passing week I frequently celebrated that I was that much closer to finding out the gender of my baby. Then when it got to one week, I of course was counting the few days left.

Now I'm just down to a matter of hours!!!

Really! I believe I'm just as excited about finding out about this baby as I was when I found out about Alyx. The difference is, I'm going to keep it a secret for two days!! Which will be hard since I'll be dying to let people know. But I want to tell our parents and siblings in person, in a special way. hee hee. :)

A lot of people ask me what I'm hoping for, honestly? A girl, but if it's a boy I'm super stoked too!

When it comes down to it. I really really just want my baby. I love being a mom. It is super fun and makes me happy. Not like it's easy and it can be frustrating at times. But it is sooo what I was meant to be. :) I love kids, and adore my little Alyx and am way attached to this baby I will soon put a name to . . . that is if it's a girl. We're not cement on a boy name yet. But that's ok, we got some time. :)

I'll probably give you guys an update in a few days about what we're having after we tell family.

1 comment:

  1. Augustus Lorenzo...that's an awesome name in case it's a boy. :)

    ReplyDelete