Friday, August 3, 2012

Update on my breaking news

So if you read my last post and could read Spanish or translated it online, you know that I am pregnant again for the third time. 

YAY!!! 

I am so incredibly blessed to have this baby. I'm feeling much better too . . . sometimes. lol. I only got sick once so far but having to eat is still a pain as I don't feel like eating most the time and I had my first night of this pregnancy heartburn. Ugh. But with every day and every week that I'm still pregnant and well, I count my lucky stars and become more and more excited. 

I'm now almost 15 weeks which means in another 5 weeks or so I will find out if Alyx is having a sister or a brother. :) 

I am hoping for a girl, but if it's a boy I will be extremely happy too, as long as they're healthy and well. But I do really want a daughter. ;) I already have her name picked out. Jason and I kinda struggle with boy names that we love but we have a few good names picked out and that we're closing in on. 

I also am teaching Alyx and trying to get him to say baby. I talk to him often about how he's going to be a big brother and ask him if he knows if he's having a sister or a brother. One of my favorite things about being pregnant again is how Jason wraps his arms around me and rests his hand on where our baby is. It's so sweet and I think our baby likes it too. It always seems to relax and soothe me as well. Occasionally he will try to listen for the heartbeat to which I'll laugh or he will kiss my tummy. I love my husband so much! :) He is so wonderful to me and a fantastic father to our son Alyx. I can't believe how I ended up with such a wonderful and growing family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment