Saturday, January 23, 2016

He knows best

Heavenly Father knows who we are and what we will do. He also knows what will make us happy and then TRULY happy. Over and over I have believed I learned this and remember this. Which in a way I have and I even say it over and over. But that doesn't mean the words always connect with the rest of me, which is one reason why we are likely taught the same things over and over again in church. We learn new things, sometimes we aren't listening for one reason or another, or maybe the way it's being taught could be more helpful from one person than others.

I've had my eyes, mind and heart opened more this past week on trusting Him.

Jason has been searching and applying everywhere for the job that meets his criteria for a full time job. We are more than ready to move, settle down, buy a house, grow roots and watch our children grow and make friends.

Through-out our entire marriage, we have had the thought that we will be leaving and living out the larger portion of our lives outside of Utah . . . .

Sunday I was telling Jason that we just need to keep applying to places that are opening up and hiring and doing our best to CTR( Choose The Right ), pray and have faith.

On Monday, we saw another new job had opened up, full time, and when I saw the location I kind of had my jaw drop . . . it was in Utah and not far from where we live. It was then that I realized something, we were open to all the possibilities all over the U.S. except Utah. We had our minds and hearts closed off of living in Utah, never dreaming we would live here. So when we saw that, we were shocked. But I told Jason that he should apply for it and if that's where we end up needing to be then we should go for it. Jason sent in his resume and application for it the next day.

We will continue to apply to other schools as they pop up, wait to see if any call back wanting interviews with Jason and pray for the guidance to know where we need to be. This time being more open and trusting him. Who knows where we might end up? Whether it's Utah, or somewhere else, we are excited for wherever we need to be, because we will be with our family and basing the decision off of where Heavenly Father wants us to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment