Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Green Beans vs. Carrots

The battle continues . . . getting Alyx to eat his vegetables.

So trying to get Alyx to eat green beans was a real chore. He liked it for the first few spoonfuls probably just because it had a different flavor then I had to start doing airplane and choo choo train noises just to get him to smile and open his mouth. Then I had to tickle him a little to trick him to eat some more. It just became a hassle and eventually I settled with him not entirely finishing the small portion I had made for him. Then I switched to a new veggie . . . CARROTS!! lol. :)

He devoured them!! He even makes happy sounds while eating. It's soo funny. He sometimes laughs before he leans forward to get the spoon in his mouth . . . AND he even finishes the entire thing, sometimes wanting more.  Needless to say, carrots won.

No comments:

Post a Comment