Friday, October 14, 2011

So long, farewell . . .

Goodbye everyone! I will miss you tons!! So much that I might come and visit you . . . maybe not.

But beware!! If I do visit you, I just might eat your BRAAAAAINS. Mwahahaha. I'm becoming a zombie tomorrow and running a 5k. Hopefully I won't really die at the end of the race. I'm not looking to be the fastest and try to win a prize. I'm just looking to do my best and see what I can do. Maybe in the next year I'll attempt to win something. But for now I'm just having some fun with a great friend of mine, dressing up, putting some make up and a little blood here and there on my face and clothes then running after some humans.

Doesn't that sound like so much fun?!?! I'll let you know how I do and maybe put some pics up. That is . . . if I'm still among the living. :) But if not, watch out . . . I might just be at your door step.

No comments:

Post a Comment