Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Moment of terror

Today after some hours of cooking, cleaning the house, taking care of Alyx, resting, and more cleaning, I decided I needed some fun. So I started to read a book. I came out of my room at one point to find Jason on the computer, playing games (go figure) and looked through the fridge to grab a snack. At this point I realized I didn't see or hear Alyx. I knew he was out with Jason earlier because while I was reading my book I had heard him making his cute little noises and playing around in the living room. I panicked, asking Jason where our baby was. He looked at me. "Didn't he go in the bedroom?" I shook my head, "I just came out of there." After a few seconds, he spun around on his chair and there hidden by the huge chair on Jason's lap was Alyx!! Jason grinned and I lightly slugged him in the shoulder. Alyx was safe all along and perfectly happy on his daddy's lap.

My husband is such a punk sometimes. lol. Being a mom sure keeps me on my toes, especially with my two boys. :)

1 comment: