Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mr. Squeakers and green beans!! :)

So Alyx has been crawling for two weeks now. YAY! But for those of you have seen him crawl, it can make you laugh, for reasons more than one. He occasionally uses his knees to get him forward but mostly he just gets on his knees and propels himself forward landing on his stomach. He can really go when he just pulls his body along, not even bothering to get up. Anyway, one time Alyx was crawling, Jason started laughing. He told me that when Alyx had gotten on his knees, went forward, landing on his stomach . . .  he uttered a squeak!!! So once in a while when Alyx is crawling around he makes a squeaking noise, it's so cute. :) It really made us smile and laugh.

I know you must be wondering how the green beans fit in . . . WELL HOLD ON!! Gosh. lol. Jk. Today, Alyx had vegetables for the first time today, therefore green beans. Jason fed them to him, it was hilarious watching!!! It was Jason's first time feeding Alyx solid food. He tried imitating me. Doing airplane noises and such. I watched for a while and took some pictures and then had to leave because I was distracting Alyx. Jason got a little bit in at a time and later told me that I made it look so easy. I laughed and told him that I've had more experience doing it and that he needed more patience (and practice). Maybe in the future I'll give him more turns to feed Alyx. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment