Friday, October 26, 2012

Best thing in the morning

Besides sleeping in . . . and eating some yummy breakfast, I actually look forward to when my sweet little boy wakes up. YES!! I actually love it when he wakes up. :) It's because as soon as I open the door, I know what's going to happen.      

I'll open the door and see his smiling face and him bouncing up and down on his crib. It is one of the cutest sights to see. We will then proceed to play around, peek-a-boo, or him lying on his crib and moving around as I 'attempt' to tickle him. Sometimes he will start bouncing all over again. Then when I finally get him out of his crib, he will point to his blanket. After I pick it up, he will have his arms wrapped around me and lie his head on my shoulder. I then wrap the blanket around him and we will snuggle for a bit.

Once in a while in the day he will bring me his blanket again telling me he wants me to wrap him up in it and cuddle some more.

:)

I love these moments with Alyx. It's some of my favorite mommy moments.

1 comment:

  1. i love their happy little sleepy faces when they wake up. there's a color to their cheeks that doesn't happen another time. and those just-woke-up-happy-to-see-you-mom smiles? priceless.

    ReplyDelete