Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Welcome to the last trimester!!

Woot! I am here, another mile stone accomplished. Honestly, this pregnancy has been a WHOLE lot easier than when I was pregnant with Alyx. He was tough on me. Heartburn like CRAZY!!! Every day eating tums throughout the day and sometimes if it wasn't enough I made myself throw up just to get rid of the burning because nothing worked. He kicked me a lot in the ribs too. He also didn't like me eating bananas. haha.

Now this little baby boy, completely different. He likes resting lower in me so I hardly have heartburn. Maybe once a week or so . . . if that. Also last night was the first time I had some minor pain as he decided to give a little kick to my ribs. But where he generally stays away from my ribs, he still is quite the active little guy. :)

I count my lucky stars that so far, everything is going well and I have made it this far. Not like I've been extremely worried that I wouldn't, but just that because of what happened earlier this year and me losing a baby kinda made me just a little more cautious. I am so happy that I'm pregnant again, or around this time, it could've been a lot harder for me to deal with. With my last baby, I was due in about a week and a half. So I am counting my lucky stars I have another baby. Making it to the third trimester has been a prayer I have kept in my heart.

I know I am blessed. I have a good and happy life. I have a wonderful, dedicated, and loving husband who is a fantastic father and he is gifted with smarts in many languages. I already have a son who is constantly making me smile and laugh and growing up so quickly. Now I have the joy to have another son, a baby to hold in my arms again. Someone who will help me heal the part of my mother heart that has been broken and not quite fixed. I am super excited to meet my new baby boy. :) My William.

No comments:

Post a Comment