Saturday, October 20, 2012

100 days!!

I can now start the REAL countdown till my due date. :)

No more triple digits after today. To me, that means it will go by a lot faster. 90's, 80's and so on days till I meet my new little baby boy. I am thrilled!! :)  . . . of course I'm scared and nervous too, but that's only natural and I'm sure after a few weeks I'll get the hang of being a mom to two children, both boys. :)

I'm also curious, because of course generally everyone thinks their kids are the cutest . . . and I for one can not be blamed for thinking I have the cutest boy. lol. So now, how is this new baby boy going to compare? I think that he will be just as cute as Alyx. Sooo, it will have to probably end up being a tie. I'll have the top TWO cutest boys in the world!!!! lol. :) Well I actually have to say three, since Jason should be included, but he's more of a handsome man. ;) But he is pretty cute when he's playing around with Alyx. Whether it's building blocks with him, reading books, or any other fun cute thing they do together, I'm excited to see this family have our new addition and grow and join on in the Wilber fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment